Post by Lord S-Sha (CTG) on Jul 11, 2013 12:49:29 GMT -5
-I like most worlds but there are some that i just don't care for ( looking at you KH2 Altanca) But that doesn't mean i'll rp there on a rare chance
-I like all my characters and hope to use all of them. I have no problem with canons in threads with original characters
- I have no problem with you using my character's dialog in your post as long as it's not most of what's in the post
- The gender,Race,species of a character doesn't matter to me when in a thread.
- I could never be a grammar Nazi seeing how i am bad at it in school but i want to be able to read your post.
- I like adventure threads, plot threads, fighting threads ( as long as it doesn't last to long without a bit of something else in it)
- If there is a fitting song that you see playing in the background as the thread goes on or a part of it ( let's say like a battle and the character matches something like one winged angle) feel free to link me to it i enjoy listening to music while i reply or make characters.
- I don't mind plot/ adventure threads taking place in different worlds
Conrí: Okay. *cracks knuckles* I looked over things! I'm likely off to get tea and food, and then, I'll try to...y'know, be a decent student, lol.
Mar 7, 2019 17:12:26 GMT -5
Conrí: But, I'm so happy about all the new activity! Great job on such thoughtful characters, everyone! They will be fun to RP with.
Mar 7, 2019 17:13:25 GMT -5
Mega: *dances in celebration*
Mar 7, 2019 20:27:47 GMT -5
straxeragous: so, a while back Hood and i were on another kh rp site on devientart. and we may have sent this places link to our friends that we still keep in touch with so they can join.
Mar 8, 2019 0:52:56 GMT -5
Conrí: Awesome! Thanks, Hood and Strax!
Mar 8, 2019 10:32:04 GMT -5
Alma Taschner: Been a long while since I did stuff here. Currently considering the idea of coming back and making a new character.
Mar 19, 2019 0:32:43 GMT -5
Alma Taschner: I know I won't be using this old version of Alma if I do.
Mar 19, 2019 0:34:13 GMT -5