Jack Polar of the Twilight Brigade Jul 29, 2019 14:17:06 GMT -5
Post by therunawaygirl on Jul 29, 2019 14:17:06 GMT -5
Player Username: TheRunawayGirl (Runa for short)
Current Character List: See Signature
Random Character Notes: A completely new character for the forum! And also another male! That's a rarity...
Character Name: Jack Polar
Character Age: 17
Character Race: Human
Character Gender: Male
About the Character
Personality: Jack is a cheerful and optimistic boy, who refuses to give up even if the sittuation is a dire as it may get. He likes seeing things brightly, and never lets the mod take the best of him, making it easy for him to continue onwards. He's stubborn, especially when it comes to gathering intel, yes despite this, Jack isn't te type to turn his back on those in need for help.
Jack is also notably smart, a trait needed to gather and manipulate information. He can be sly in order to obtain what he wants, always with a flawless strategy. Jack is also fairly ambitious, often aiming for things most would consider impossible to achieve, although this ambition of his usually leads him into trouble.
Character Appearance: Jack stands at 6'1ft, and weights about 142lbs. He has slightly dark-tan skin, and grey-ish dark hair, which he usually keeps short except for a noticeable streak in front. His eyes are a dark green color, and he also has a rather large scar across his left cheek.
Jack wears mainly military clothing, starting with a beige shirt under a camo-green and dark-brown sleeveless jacket. He also carries a chain and lock around his neck for no apparent reason. Jack also wears dark-brown pants, fastened by a leather belt, and also a hanging fenny-pack where he carries most of his items.
He finishes his attire with medium-height, camo-green and brown boots with grey soles. Jack wears black gloves, fingerless in both thumb and index finger. On his left wrist, Jack has a peculiar touch-screen that can create holograms under certain inputs. Jack also has a comunication device on his right ear, that can also display an analysis screen to check his surroundings.
(Sorry! No drawing this time!)
Character Position: Neutral/Hero
- Projection "Decoy" - Jack creates a hologram that acts as a decoy, dragging attention towards it. It's very useful when in need for an escape opportunity. Duration - 5 turns; Cooldown - 5 turns.
- Hacking "Detonate" - Jack hacks into any nearby electronic device or machine, that he then sets off with a 10-secon timer before it explodes. Surprisingly, the detonation doesn't harm the machine's vital pieces, and Jack usually fixes it later, once the danger is gone. Cooldown - 4 posts
- Hacking "Steal" - Jack confuses his opponents with multiple holograms to create an opening, to then either copy his opponent's ability effect or weapon (except for Keyblades) for the following post. Cooldown - 6 posts
- Hacking "Intercept" - Jack controls any nearby machine to block an incomming attack. Cooldown - 2 posts.
- Megapotion - Heals self and allies for a moderate amount of health. MAX 5 uses per battle; Cooldown - 2 posts
- Physical Barrier - An item that creates a physical-protective barrier. Reflects 1 physical attack back at the attacker. MAX 3 uses per battle; Cooldown - 2 posts
- Anti-Magic Shield - An item that creates a magical-protective barrier. Reflects 1 magical attack back at the attacker. MAX 3 uses per battle; Cooldown - 2 posts.
Character Forms/Command Styles:
N/A (Fights with bare fists)
- Light Show - Jack creates a large hologram displaying fireworks to confuse his opponents, to later throw a remote debree-flashbomb on the stunned enemies. MAX 1 use per battle; Cooldown - 1 post.
Character Racial Ability:
No particular ability
Character Strengths: Jack can repair almost anything, no matter how broken it may be. He's also very smart and tactical, allowing him to create flawless strategies no matter his opponent.
Character Weaknesses: Almost 0 battle knowledge, and often finds himself in trouble.
Character HistoryJack was born in a mostly military world, with advanced science and technologies. Despite this, most politicians, rulers and figures of power were often corrupt and selfish, acting solely for their gain at the expense of the world's, which caused the masses to argue and criticise their practices, which led to a later civil war, and the outcome being an opressive tyranny, where no one could express themselves freely.
Wanting to change this, Jack found his way to a group called "Twilight Brigade", an intelligence unit that gathered info from any source, to then either sell it, or exchange it with the rebelling citizens and military. He soon became the leader of a sub-unit, and also gained access to the massive database the Brigade had created.
Along his unit's members, Jack travels throughout different worlds with his ship, the Almira, a custom-made vessel capable of connecting to the Brigade's database no matter how far it may be. His journey's goal is to gather intel that may prove useful to counter his world's current reign and free the people from the oppression.
Since he has access to the Brigade's database, Jack often finds his usefulness by exchanging this intel with those who may need help, or those who can cooperate with his task, anywhere and anytime.
1. Which form will you choose?
The power of the warrior
The power of the defender
The power of the mystic
2. What is most important to you?
Being number one
My prized possessions
3. What do you want out of life?
To see rare sights
To broaden my horizons
To be strong
4. What are you afraid of?