Character Basis - Fujiko Oct 11, 2019 16:20:11 GMT -5
Post by therunawaygirl on Oct 11, 2019 16:20:11 GMT -5
Player Username: TheRunawayGirl (Runa for short)
Current Character List: See Signature
Random Character Notes: An evil and yet polite pyromaniac... Sorta
Character Name: Fujiko Kimura
Character Age: 15
Character Race: Spirit
Character Gender: Female
About the Character
Personality: Fujiko is rather self-centered and has what one could say is a superiority complex, feeling as if she's at the top of the pyramid, which leads to her often looking down on others. She is, however, considerate in her actions, unlike her reckless battle style, and actually polite. As she says, "a lady exists due to her manners". If it's in her best interest, Fujiko will most definitely act polite and nice to those she deems worthy.
As a little bit of trivia, Fujiko despises Keyblade Wielders. While the reasons behind it are unknown, her actions towards them are notoriously rude and dismissive. No matter what, a Keyblade Wielder will be at the lowest of levels, in her eyes at least.
Character Appearance: Fujiko stands at around 4'9'', and weights a total of 86 lbs. She has light skin, and red-brown eyes. Her hair is long and blonde, which she usually ties in a high ponytail, although noticeable streaks of hair remain unkept on front, having to tie one of them with a pair of orange pins.
Fujiko wears a regal, orange silk kimono, which blends to red at the end of the sleeves and dress, in the shape of flames and maple leaves. She wears a black mini yukata underneath, while the obi is a light turquoise with wave-like details. Over the obi is a simple tie made with rope, same rope she uses to tie her hair. Finally, she wears white tabi socks and wooden sandals.
As for her Familiar, Seraph is an orange steed with a rope tied around its neck, which burns endlessly at the ends. Its hair, instead of proper hair, is actually fire (think Ponyta/Rapidash from Pokemon), and goes all the way to its lower end, which, instead of becoming a tail, divides in two and goes all the way down behind its legs. Its hooves are pitch black, and degrade upwards towards orange. Its Emblem is clearly marked on its forehead.
Despite being a mighty horse-like Spirit, it's around the same height as Fujiko (so think about a bit taller than 5', but shorter than 5'5''), which makes it quite odd to ride on top of (not to mention that the flames it has for hair actually do hurt anyone but Fujiko).
Battle StatisticsCharacter Position: Evil
- Firaja - Creates a massive fire orb in the center of a crowd, pulling nearby enemies closer (1m) before bursting violently. Heavy fire damage. Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Meltdown - Throws a giant magma ball that explodes on contact. Homing but slow-moving. Heavy damage. Remains for 3 posts. Cooldown - 5 posts
- Scathe - Creates 5 orbs that each shoot a ray of light, passing by most defenses. All orbs are magic, meaning they're unable to be destroyed. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Flare - Summons a giant whirlwind of fire that traps enemies within. It then disperses violently, dealing moderate area damage (5m). Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Meltdown+ - Same as Meltdown, but the orb moves faster and deals even more damage, while also burning the enemies hit by the spell. Cooldown - 8 posts
- Flare+ - Same as Flare, but becomes fatal damage instead. Cooldown - 10 posts.
- Dance of Fire - With the help of her fans, Fujiko creates giant fire waves that lock onto an enemy. They can also work as walls to limit enemy movements, as the flames are scorching hot and deal small damage if used this way. Else, they deal heavy damage. Duration (if used as walls) - 3 posts, unless enemy uses strong water-based magic; Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Hanabi-Kagura - Creates a wall of small fire mines around her, which work to fend off any enemy that aproaches too much. Duration - 3 posts unless they've been detonated; Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Whirlwind Step - Tosses her fans towards an enemy, acting akin to boomerangs. They have significant force behind the attack. Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Ritual of Fire and Wind - Circling around herself and with her fans, Fujiko creates a giant tornado of fire around her, which can be moved to any direction she wants. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Fallen Wisteria Waltz - Creates a healing aura around herself, restoring a bit of health and removes any ailments, but in turn acts poisonous to anyone posing a threat. A defensive and offensive ability. Duration - 2 posts, Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Seraph "Mad Dance" - With a series of wild steps, Fujiko creates a fire wave around her Familiar, which it then tackles any enemy Fujiko says aloud. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Seraph "Hinokami Umareta Hi" - Seraph stands in front of Fujiko, protecting her from harm, while Fujiko creates a giant wave of fire that covers in an orb-like area around herself and Seraph. The closer the enemy is, the more damage it deals. Cooldown - 8 posts.
Character Forms/Command Styles:
Twilight FormFujiko wakes her inner power, changing both appearance and power completely. Her magic is even stronger, and her attacks gain a bit more strength (STR/MAG double). Her speed remains the same, yet her defense harshly drops (DEF halves). Duration - 4 posts; Cooldown - 10 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form finishes)
Upgrades Meltdown and Flare to their "+" version while the form lasts
Gains the following abilities:
- Chaotic Flare - Creates a series of explosive orbs that detonate instantly around her opponent, dealing moderate damage. Fujiko can move while casting. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Fire Trap - As the name suggests, Fujiko creates a fire trap below her enemy's feet, which shoots upwards instantly after casting, trapping them inside and dealing moderate damage. Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Heat Wave - Throws her fans imbues in scorching fire, which move in circles around the enemy for a while if the hit didn't connect. This also can restrict her enemy's movement a bit. Duration (if hit did not connect) - 2 posts; Cooldown - 2 posts.
- Seraph "Heavenly Sun" - Both Fujiko and Seraph charge at the opponent, dealing fatal fire damage on hit. It's fairly fast and can cut distance quickly. Cooldown - 9 posts.
Dancer of HellfireFujiko surrounds herself in flames, her appearance looking as if her entire figure is the flame itself. She gains tremendous power in magic, and a slight boost in speed, as well. Duration - 4 posts; Cooldown - 8 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form finishes)
Upgrades Meltdown and Flare to their "+" version while the form lasts
Gains the following abilities:
- Firaza - Deals fatal fire damage to all enemies in front of her, and also leaves faint burnt areas which also deal some damage. Cooldown - 8 posts.
- Phoenix Waltz - While restoring her health back to full and removing any ailments, Fujiko creates a figure of a phoenix behind her, that then becomes a furious flame aimed at her opponent. Cooldown - 6 posts.
- Hinokami Enbu - While moving gracefully with her fans, Fujiko dances around her enemies while leaving a fire trail behind her, dealing moderate fire damage on contanct, both with her fans or the trail left behind. Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Mythril Fans - A pair of delicate fans etched with a layer of fine and sharp mythril at the edges. The fans' design is a light-blue background with dark-pink waves and flowers. It is surprisingly versatile, acting as both a weapon and an accessory.
- Seraph (Permanent) - Fujiko's Familiar, Seraph, is always besides her be it in battle or not. She aids Fujiko in battle with a few abilities, but dissapears whenever Fujiko uses any Command Style, and reapears after the effects are dismissed. This is because Fujiko is actually a limiter to Fujiko's power, to avoid her going berserk. In a sense, you could say this is a Reverse Summon.
Character Shotlocks: N/A
Character Racial Ability: Spirits are very sensible to other people's emotions, light and darkness.
Fujiko is also able to create World Illusions. As in, change the perspective of the world as she pleases, manipulating light and darkness to achieve that. Usually, World Illusions remain within the world itself, but disconnected from it in reality. In other words, a World Illusion traps whoever enters into it within, and isolates them from what happens in reality. Completely disconnected.
Fujiko tends to use this ability to remain hidden from common eye, but has also used it whenever she thinks it'll help her get her job done.
Character Strengths: Surprisingly sharp, and rather versatile in her battle style (not elemental-wise, though). Fujiko can also sense whenever someone stands at her same "level" or higher, and is quick to show respect, albeit with a hint of rebel intentions and teases.
Character Weaknesses: Has superiority complex and is quick to judge, Keyblade Wielders in particular. She can be quite a handful to work with.
Being the bragger she is, Fujiko claims she was born into a high-regarded family. While it isn't completely false, she is actually the daughter of a forbidden romance, as shown by her red-brown eyes and blonde hair, and was often casted aside by her society. She did impress her family with her talent and liking for traditional dancing, often offering said dances to the gods her society believed in. This slowly began to change people's image of her, but Fujiko wasn't satisfied with just that.
She wanted power, and recognition. She wanted to change the stigma she'd suffered ever since little.
Once she awoke her powers as a Spirit, Fujiko began to work under the shadows to eliminate her enemies, while acting lady-like in front of her people. This slowly began to twist against her, as she considered everyone who critisized her an enemy. It began to turn towards people she considered inferior to her, and this slowly corrupted her sense of righteousness. It wasn't long before she became her world's most infamous fire dancer.
After death, Fujiko determined her own fate: she would become the perfect being no matter what.
Kingdom Hearts1. Which form will you choose?
The power of the warrior
The power of the defender
The power of the mystic
2. What is most important to you?
Being number one
My prized possessions
3. What do you want out of life?
To see rare sights
To broaden my horizons
To be strong
4. What are you afraid of?