Post by therunawaygirl on Sept 2, 2018 18:21:23 GMT -5
Player Username: TheRunawayGirl (Runa for short)
Current Character List: Tori Takahashi, Neku Kirigaya, Kira
Random Character Notes: Ñope, nothing
Character Name: Kira
Character Age: Unknown
Character Race: Spirit (?)
Character Gender: Female
About the Character
Personality: Kira is the complete embodiment of sarcasm. She's also sly and even a bit sadistic. She loves to play around with people's emotions, and loves even more to see them break appart by any hidden truths she manages to find. She'll do whatever it takes to make sure she destroys a person's heart, be it literally or not. The only thing she truly cares for is power, and will do anything for it.
It's worth mentioning that, although she conspires against someone in a group, Kira preffers to work alone. She'll often be seen around on her own, looking for any opportunities to trap people within Illusions, or lay their hidden truths bare.
She's easy to fluster, and she'll often be laid open to attacks when complemented by someone, be it friend or foe. Aside from that, she has no weaknesses. She's strong, comparably to a god, even though her power is not the power it originally was.
Character Appearance: Kira has silver hair and red eyes. Her hair is short overal, yet she has a long streak on her left side. She has a ruby hairpin on her hair, holding it so that it doesn't cover her face. Kira has gold bracelets on both wrists, in which she usually channels magic.
She wears a purple, sleeveless top and a purple skirt. She also wears white stockings, which she holds with a gold anklet on both legs. Finally, she wears purple boots.
Character Position: Villain
- Ruinga - Shoots 3 light bullets aimed at an enemy, that explode on contact. Cooldown - 1 post
- Alterna - A destructive spell that can make a small area collapse on its own. Small sparks of light usually tend to gather at the center of the area, with a radius of 10 ft. Cooldown - 4 posts
- Silencing Thunder - Kira summons a barrage of thunder which inflict silence on contact, all of them aimed at one enemy. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Scathe - Kira creates 5 orbs that shoot a ray of light, drilling through most defenses. All orbs are magic, meaning they're unable to be destroyed. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Darkga - Summons a pillar of darkness that erupts from the enemy's feet, tossing them up in the air. Will deal more damage to Light-afiliated enemies. Usually appears below the enemy's feet as a black pool. Cooldown - 5 posts
- Graviga - Kira creates a black orb and then throws it at an enemy, dealing a moderate amount of damage. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Reflective Barrier - Creates a protective barrier around the caster, reflecting any magic at the opponent once, while recovering HP and boosting magic power (MAG doubles). Duration - 3 posts. Cooldown - 6 posts
- Boundless Hell Judgement - Kira imbues her Keyblade with a powerful dark force, to then strike at an enemy, dealing massive damage. It's slow, so easy to avoid. Cooldown - 10 posts.
- Disabling Hex Strike - Kira strikes with her Keyblade imbued with disabling magics. If the hit connects, then the enemy is unable to use magic for 1 turn. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Dystopia - Summons 3 dark meteors that fall in random directions. Power increases with each consecutive hit. Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Dark Stardust Reverie - Dark stardust gathers around the opponents, leaving them unable to hide from Kira. The more stardust gathers in one enemy, the stronger Kira's attacks will be. Duration - 4 posts. Cooldown - 5 posts.
Character Forms/Command Styles:
- Twilight Form - Kira wakes her inner power, changing both appearance and power completely. Her magic is even stronger, and her attacks gain a bit more strength (STR/MAG double). Her speed remains the same, yet her defense harshly drops (DEF halves). Duration - 4 posts; Cooldown - 10 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form finishes)
Broken Crystal Twilight - A stolen Keyblade that once held immense power. Kira's Keyblade has a rusty look to it, and she's forced to use it with both hands due to its weight. It's Tori's original Keyblade, yet, since Kira stole it, Tori is unable to use it.
- Dark Mirror - Kira creates a dark version of her opponent, copying the current form, spells and abilities they have. The shadow attacks independantly from Kira, and will usually focus on whoever it's copied after. Cooldown - 10 if it hasn't been forced to leave, 15 otherwise.
Character Racial Ability: Spirits are very sensible to other people's emotions, light and darkness. Much like Tori, Kira is able to sense other people's memories, yet she's unable to manipulate them. It's also somewhat unsure of whether or not she's a true Spirit, or just a weaker version of one.
Kira usually uses her ability to percieve memories in order to lay a person's truths and secrets bare. Since Spirits cannot lie, this is a double-edged sword for her, since she's only able to say truths. However, sometimes, truths are harder than lies.
Character Strengths: Kira is easily able to defeat anyone in a duel due to her strength. It's quite difficult to defeat her alone.
Character Weaknesses: She's very easy to both anger and to flatter, both of them leading her open to any kind of attack. When angry, she tends to go all out of someone, quickly draining her energy.
Kira is a Spirit's Shell - part of a person's memory that was separated from them due to being contradictory with other memories. She holds a strong hatred towards Tori, both because of her power and because of her birth. Kira belongs to a Spirit who held both wishes to help Tori, and to destroy her. This is why Kira was born -because the former Spirit's hatred was lesser than the desires to help.
She's a peculiar Spirit's Shell, because she, much like Tori, can see others' memories. However, she cannot manipulate them like her, meaning she's at somewhat of a disatvantage. But it instead leaves her with something that does leave her in advantage -she's able to steal Tori's powers and Keyblade, which can pose a threat to anyone. Even if she wasn't able to steal Tori's Keyblade, Kira's potential relies on stealing other's powers for her own use -including the ability to wield a Keyblade.
Alongside another Traitor (a Spirit who either decided to go against Tori, or didn't know the limits of their own power), Kira plotted against Tori, first by erasing her memories and sending her outside the Farther Shore, where she would be vulnerable. She made use of the Heartless' invasion to her advantage, since they naturally targetted weak Spirits due to who-knows-what kind of rivarly between them. Next, she kept a close eye on her, placing obstacles and traps in order to kill her, one of which is tricking Hiroshi Takahashi's heart into an Illusion, leaving his body to Kira's use -a plan she's most proud of.
Currently, seeing that Tori's recovering her memories at a much faster pace than what she originally thought, she's attempting to lay another trap for her, and currently keeps a close eye in her every move, in case Tori does something that could place Kira or the other Traitors in disatvantage. Worse case scenario would rely on forcing Tori to another world once more, erasing her memories in the process, and leaving her vulnerable once more.
1. Which form will you choose?
The power of the warrior
The power of the defender
The power of the mystic
The power of the destroyer
2. What is most important to you?
Being number one
My prized possessions
3. What do you want out of life?
To see rare sights
To broaden my horizons
To be strong
4. What are you afraid of?
PS: Subjective to change