Mei Hanaki Sept 10, 2018 16:26:12 GMT -5
Post by therunawaygirl on Sept 10, 2018 16:26:12 GMT -5
Player Username: TheRunawayGirl (Runa for short)
Current Character List: Tori Takahashi, Neku Kirigaya, Kira
Random Character Notes: Hey, the random shy girl of the cliché trio! Kno...
Character Name: Mei Hanaki
Character Age: 16
Character Race: Human/Spirit
Character Gender: Female
About the Character
Personality: Mei is extremely shy, reserved, and more of an introvert than anything else. At least, that's how she usually is around people she's not acquainted to. She loves hanging out with her friends, and is persistant in doing what she believes it's right. With people she knows, or that are acquaintances of her friends, Mei is very kind and warm, making her a very lovable person, one nobody could ever be angry at.
Mei is usually the calm girl in the group, relying often on wits rather than strength, and is often there to relieve the mood, be it by complimenting or by soothing them. She's also very polite and grateful, never missing the chance to repay someone.
Due to her shyness, Mei is often close, and can't make friends with ease, despite her desire to make friends. Due to her physical weakness, she's often picked on, thus developing a rather submissive attitude, and feeling rather useless whenever she feels as if she's let someone down. She also happens to have very bad luck often ending in a lot of trouble.
Mei is a bit small in height for her age, standing at 5'4'' and has a weight of 110 lbs. She has red-orange hair, often left loose, with symetric streaks on both sides. She also has emerald green eyes, that are easy to notice even from afar.
Mei usually wearks a dark-grey T-shirt with a blue undershirt, and wears a simple, grey, long-sleeved vest. She also wears a grey-ish light-blue skirt, and black and blue stockings. Lastly, she wears blue boots with white soles. She also has a simple necklace with a crystal attached, made by herself.
It's worth noting that her Spirit's Emblem is on her neck, on the left side. It's easy to see if Mei picks up her hair, but, otherwise, is rather well hidden. (Will update with an image of the Emblem in question)
Character Position: Neutral
- Curaga - Heals a chosen ally for all of their health, herself included. Cooldown - 3 posts
- Esunaga - Removes any ailment from all allies, including herself. Cooldown - 3 posts
- Holy - Mei summons a holy light, that comes crashing down onto an enemy. Deals more damage to Dark-allinged or undead enemies. Cooldown - 4 posts
- Apocalypse - Akin to Holy, this magic spell comes crashing down onto an enemy, usually raising from below their feet, but while its on the enemy's feet, it deals no damage until it rises up and comes crashing down in a burst of energy. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Protectga - Mei raises all allies' defense, allowing them to endure physical hits easier. Duration - 3 posts; Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Shellga - Similar to Protectga, but this time, raising all allies' special defense, which allows them to endure magic attacks easier. Duration - 3 posts; Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Iridescent Guard - Mei heals all allies for a small amount, and also raises their morale, boosting their physical and magic power. Duration - 5 posts; Cooldown - 8 posts
- Elegant Flurry - With the help of her blade, Mei attacks the enemy in a quick succession of hits. Every time she connects, her attacks become stronger. If she is interrupted by either counterattacking or evading, the count resets back. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Critical Stike - Mei quickly attacks forward, hitting once, and going through most defenses. Cooldown - 2 posts.
- Reflection - Mei draws her blade around her, creating a circle that repels 1 magic attack directed at her. This does NOT remain as a barrier, but rather, it's an immediate use. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Caring Wish - Mei sacrifices a bit of her stamina in order to fully restore an ally back to perfect health. Cooldown - 2 posts.
Character Forms/Command Styles:
- Twilight Form - Mei wakes her inner power, changing both appearance and power completely. Her healing power is increased, doubling the effects of any healing spells or abilities, while also increasing their cooldown (+2 posts cooldown). Her attack and magic power drop significantly in exchange for more defense and healing potential. Duration - 4 posts; Cooldown - 10 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form finishes)
Light's Outburst - A simple, light rapier, often used for parrying and counter. Due to the lightness of the weapon, the user can quickly move from side to side, be it for a surprise attack or simply getting out of the way.
Keyblade - "Rising Hope" - A Keyblade with the appearance of a rapier, but with a much longer range and also holding a faint boost in healing potential. It's a Keyblade meant for support rather than for assault, but, when it comes to it, the blade itself deals a moderate ammount of damage, enough to drive any threat away.
Character Summons: N/A
Character Racial Ability: Spirits are very sensible to other people's emotions, light and darkness. Tori can sometimes unwillingly or willingly see other people's memories.
Mei, in her case, is not a full Spirit, due to the fact that she hasn't awaken her powers yet, not does she know what her Focus is. Because of that, while she is sensible to other people's emotions, she can't percieve them well and, therefore, might mistake them or make wrong assumptions.
Character Strengths: Mei is a strong support, more than capable of helping allies in a fight. And even then, she's very kind and polite, making her easy to fall for.
Character Weaknesses: Mei is very shy, and does not like to fight often due to her lack of physical strength. Because of this, she'll often stay away from fights unless her presence is absolutely necessary.
Mei was born in a rather wealthy family in Sakura Island, belonging to the more elite part of its society. Both of her parents are well-known Hunters, and most of her siblings (she's the youngest one) are either Mercenaries or Hunters who decided to travel outside and see new worlds. Her parents are, as well, currently travelling for reasons only they know, leaving Mei in care of her older sister, Claire.
Mei met Tori, Neku and the rest of the Hunters' Gang, a guild mostly consisting of students who take the afternoon doing Hunts or joining Raids. Feeling as if Tori and she knew from long before, Mei decided to join them and get to know them better, while also growing stronger. Although she lacked the strength most of the other members had, she made up for it with her memory and wits, often helping the others out on their homework or studies.
During one of her Training Sessions, Tori and Mei were suddenly trapped in a thick mist, forced to fight against a large Spirit and a few other Heartless. In this fight, Mei discovers her ability to wield her Keyblade, and also about her Spirit's Emblem, which she currently keeps hidden.
In another opportunity, on an expedition, Tori, Neku and Mei fell down a hole, and, without any other exit, decided to explore deeper. That's where they found the heart of their world, but, at the time, they didn't know what it was, so they left it alone and kept on going. However, Mei felt as if that was something important, that she had to do something about.
Currently, she's spending her time helping her sister at the house, sometimes training, other times cooking, and most of the time drawing. While she does this, she sometimes hears a voice calling her out, but she's unaware of its true meaning.
1. Which form will you choose?
The power of the warrior
The power of the defender
The power of the mystic
2. What is most important to you?
Being number one
My prized possessions
3. What do you want out of life?
To see rare sights
To broaden my horizons
To be strong
4. What are you afraid of?
PS: Subjective to change