Post by therunawaygirl on Jun 21, 2019 22:50:56 GMT -5
Player Username: TheRunawayGirl (Runa for short)
Current Character List: Check here
Random Character Notes: Another villain! And it's a male, too!
Character BasicsCharacter Name: Adrien
Character Age: 17
Character Race: Spirit
Character Gender: Male
About the Character
Personality: Adrien is... A nutcase. A psychopath. Crazy. Insane. Has a screw loose. You name it.
In all seriousness, Adrien is at first rather nonchalant and even easy-going, not really wanting to get on anyone's bad side. Or so it looks, as he is cunning to no end. Whatever his target is, he uses any means to achieve it, and doesn't care if he gets his hands dirty. He's unpredictable in his actions and demeanor, almost as if his mind is completely broken. But in truth, Adrien has complete control over himself. It's only his lust for power that makes him act that way.
Overall, Adrien as a person isn't bad. But he can definitely switch sides easily, and usually stays with whoever offers him the best reward, as a very civil Assassin he is. But the moment he encounters someone stronger than him, Adrien snaps, thirsty for battle. His only goal is to be stronger. And to that end, he strives to kill anyone stronger than him, as if to prove his own prowess to no one. Makes one truly wonder what lies beneath this reckless and insane demeanor sometimes...
Character Appearance: Adrien stands at a decent height of 6'2, and weights around 162lbs. He has slightly long, dirty-blonde, lightly tan skin and golden eyes. His eyes, aside from being abnormal in color, can faintly glow in the dark, like a cat's.
Adrien wears a long, short-sleeved leather coat over a black T-shirt and camo-colored pants. He also wears long leather military boots, and carries a silver platelette around his neck, tied with string. He has two leather gauntlets in each lower arm, hiding his two gauntlet blades.
His Familiar, Yubel, is a kind of Lynx Spirit, with brown and camo-green colorings. His eyes are completely black and lifeless, and, unlike other Familiars, Yubel does not talk. He understands human language, but only Adrien understands him. No one else.
(Dunno why it's flipped)
Battle StatisticsCharacter Position: Neutral/Evil
- Wind - Summons a small whirlwind that sends his opponent flying for a short distance. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Water - Creates a bubble of water that traps the opponent, and then explodes dealing damage. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Drain - Creates a sudden burst of energy that drains health from his enemies. Restores a bit of health as well (1/8 of damage dealt is restored as health). Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Foxfire - With a snap of fingers, creates faint flames around his opponent to then detonate, with a chance of burning the opponent (every post, opponent loses a bit of health, and also halves attack power for duration of burn). Duration - 2 posts if any ice or water-elemental ability/magic has been used, 5 otherwise; Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Dancing Blades - Adrien makes use of his gauntlet blades to swiftly attack the opponent with various punches and kicks. Each attack gains more power so long as they connect, and the power resets if blocked, parried or countered. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Exorcism Dagger - Throws 5 daggers around the opponent, and then creates a medium-sized tornado that send his opponent flying up in the air. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Blood Dagger - Adrien throws 3 draggers with draining effects. Per each one that connects, he gains a moderate amount of health back (1/3 of damage dealt is recovered as health). Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Red Dagger - Adrien throws a flaming dagger, that burns anything it touches. It also bypasses most defenses. Duration of burn - 2 posts; Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Yubel-Hunt - Alongside his Familiar, Yubel, Adrien attacks head-on with both gauntlet blades, usually aiming towards a vital spot. Yubel then pins them to the ground if the hit connects. Cooldown - 6 posts.
- Yubel-Trap - Yubel jumps first as a decoy, while Adrien lays low. If the opponent hits Yubel while this attack is in motion, Adrien then jumps to attack with devastating force. Cooldown - 4 posts.
Twilight FormUnleashes his full potential, increasing his attack power and speed, but decreasing his defense by half. Adrien usually goes insane after using this form, but doesn't seem to matter, since he's insane anyways. Duration - 4 posts; Cooldown - 10 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form finishes)
Gains the following abilities:
- Feint Attack - Adrien leaves a few after-images of himself while moving towards his chosen target, to then deal an attack from behind. The after-images are decoys, and do not attack. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Yubel-Assault - Yubel first jumps in for the attack, tackling the enemy a fair distance. Adrien then follows up with 4 dagger throws in a bow-like shape, which can attack multiple enemies aside the desired target (Splash effect: Daggers can attack any nearby opponents on the front). Cooldown - 4 posts.
BloodthirstAdrien goes quite literally mad. Leaves all reason aside, and follows his instincts like a hunter animal, which, in a sense, is kinda what he does. He usually doesn't even talk when he's like this. He also gains incredible strength, almost 10 times his usual strength, but, much like his Twilight Form, he's left vulnerable. Duration – 4 posts; Cooldown – 8 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form ends)
Gains the following abilities:
- Blood Spike - Adrien makes use of his gauntlet blades, imbued in powerful draining magics, to send his enemy upwards after the hit connects. It then shoots a red spike from below them to pierce through most defenses. Cooldown - 5 posts.
- Blood Throw - Adrien grabs his opponent by their neck, be it from the front or behind as a sneak attack, to then toss them with brute force to the ground. It might cause the opponent to become dazed. Cooldown - 6 posts.
- Gauntlet Blades - A pair of gauntles with hidden blades on both ends. It's his weapon of choice, as Adrien loves going head-on against an opponent recklessly. The blades are very sensible and actually respond to quick movements. As in, the blades remain hidden, but as soon as Adrien moves with a sudden move, they reveal themselves instantly. They're also very, very sharp.
- Throwable Daggers - Adrien usually carries a rather large supply of throwable daggers beneath his coat, which he uses to mostly attack at a distance or whenever his gauntlet blades are useless. He also uses them for various abilities previously mentioned. And it's worth noting that, for whatever reason, this dagger supply appears to be endless. Why? No one knows.
- Yubel (Permanent) - Adrien's Familiar, Yubel, is always besides him be it in battle or not. He aids Adrien in battle with a few abilities, but dissapears whenever Adrien uses any Command Style, and reapears after the effects are dismissed. This is because Yubel is actually a limiter to Adrien's power, to avoid him going berserk (although Adrien is insane to begin with). In a sense, you could say this is a Reverse Summon.
Character Racial Ability:
Spirits are very sensible to other people's emotions, light and darkness.
Adrien is also able to create World Illusions. As in, change the perspective of the world as he pleases, manipulating light and darkness to achieve that. Usually, World Illusions remain within the world itself, but disconnected from it in reality. In other words, a World Illusion traps whoever enters into it within, and isolates them from what happens in reality. Completely disconnected.
Adrien uses this ability mostly to hunt down people, or whenever he's been asked to do something in particular, and avoid people bothering him.
Character Strengths: Adrien is a force to be reckoned with in battle, carrying quite the amount of brute strength. He also isn't an idiot, despite looks, as he is actually very sharp-witted and cunning.
Character Weaknesses: He's insane. Enough said.
Character HistoryAdrien's backstory isn't well-known due to the fact that he doesn't talk much about it. But what is known of him is the following:
Adrien was trained to become an Assassin from the day he was born. With his immense strength ever since little, he had no difficulty achieved the goals expected by his peers. However, this also left him unstable, as Adrien began to develop a rather crude vision of reality. He even went as far as killing one of his peers, which led to his persecution as a "traitor".
He found out about his Spirit abilities after meeting Yubel, his Familiar, but instead of trying to change his fate, Adrien used his powers to kill as many people as he could, having gone beyond repair, and believing that, by defeating the strong, he would become stronger.
This, of course, caused him trouble, as after he died, Adrien pursued with his relentless killing, even fighting Tori herself. Of course, he lost, and was banished from the Shore to where those unable to understand the truth are left behind. However, someone managed to pull Adrien, as well as a few other Traitors, out of there, and convinced them to help in a plan to erase Tori, and destroy everything. Wanting a second go, Adrien agreed immediately, always aiming to defeat the strongest.
He now currently is under a mission, but what it is, no one knows.
1. Which form will you choose?
The power of the warrior
The power of the defender
The power of the mystic
2. What is most important to you?
Being number one
My prized possessions
3. What do you want out of life?
To see rare sights
To broaden my horizons
To be strong
4. What are you afraid of?