M'Lyn of the Twilight Brigade Jul 31, 2019 20:50:10 GMT -5
Post by therunawaygirl on Jul 31, 2019 20:50:10 GMT -5
Player Username: TheRunawayGirl (Runa for short)
Current Character List: See Signature
Random Character Notes: Ca~at Girl~, Ca~at Girl~... Okay, it's not a cat-girl, it's a Miqo'te.
Character Name: M'Lyn
Character Age: 19
Character Race: Miqo'te (Cat-Human hybrid)
Character Gender: Female
About the Character
Personality: M'Lyn is mostly considered cold and silent, who rarely talks casually with people. But instead of being a bad thing, this makes M'Lyn very efficient when it comes to completing tasks. She is also sharp-witted, never saying anything nonsensical or illogical, which may also explain her inability to understand simple jokes, or even sarcasm at times.
Despite this cold nature of hers, M'Lyn is easy to anger, whenever a plan fails mid-way, or when someone messes up during a mission. Thankfully, neither is triggered by bad-taste jokes, which might be a blessing in disguise, as M'Lyn possesses quite a bit of brute force.
Appearance: M'Lyn stands at 5'6fts, and weight about 130lbs. She has slightly tan skin, and noticeable facepaint in both cheeks, in the form of sharp striped. Her hair, ears and tail are all a dark blonde color, and she ties her hair almost completely lose with a red ribbon at the very end, while also combing the front slightly to the left. Being a Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te, M'Lyn has sharp canine teeth, and her tail is noticeably thin.
She wears Miqo'te's Adventurer gear, and nothing else worth nothing of her outfit.
Character Position: Neutral/Hero
- Astral Fire - Hurls a fireball at the enemy, dealing large fire damage on-hit. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Umbral Ice - Creates a spiky ice ball that is then tossed at the enemy, restoring a bit of the caster's magical power on-hit. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Thunder - Throws 3 electric orbs that hone into the enemy, dealing small thunder damage and also dealing a bit of damage overtime. Duration - 2 posts; Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Stone - Creates 3 stones that then hone into the enemy. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Medica - Restores a bit of HP to self and all allies. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Fast Blade - M'Lyn attacks with a sword with a series of slashes and swings, that gain more power as each hit connects. If the attack is blocked, parried or avoided during the attack, the power count is reset. Cooldown - 4 posts.
- Heavy Shot - M'Lyn shoots a charged arrow that pierces most defenses. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- True Strike - M'Lyn closes in with a sliding kick and then attacks with her fist. Deals more damage is the attack connects from the rear. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Death Blossom - M'Lyn throws 5 daggers in front of her in a fan shape, which can hit multiple enemies. Cooldown - 2 posts.
- Bladeshower - With a pair of chakrams in hand, M'Lyn spins around, dealing damage to all nearby enemies. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Impulse Drive - M'Lyn charges forward with a spear, knocking enemies backwards. Cooldown - 2 posts.
- Heavy Slam - M'Lyn uses a greatsword to first strike with a rising swing, and then slamming the sword into the ground. The rising swing can hit airborne enemies. Cooldown - 2 posts.
Character Summons: N/A
Character Styles: N/A
Character Shotlocks: N/A
- Technological Arsenal - A gift from the Twilight Brigade. M'Lyn has access to an arsenal of weapons which she can teleport into battle by voice command. She can switch weapons freely in battle, and can also borrow weapons to others, as the weapons teleport back into the arsenal by her command.
Weapons M'Lyn can summon are the following:
- Bows & Arrows
- Chakrams (Throwing Weapons)
Character Strengths: M'Lyn has a vast battle knowledge, and is able to use almost any known weapon. It also means she can teach even those unable to fight the basics of battle. M'Lyn is also a quick learner, whether in or out of battle as well.
Character Weaknesses: Lack of social interest, hard to work with at times and also can be a bit clueless.
M'Lyn is a Miqo'te originating from Gridania, Eorzea. While she originally intended to learn Thaumaturgy in Ul'dah, M'Lyn was quick to learn different battle strategies from other Adventurers, soon becoming a "Jack-of-all-Trades", and, surprisingly, master of all. Because of this, she gained quite the bit of fame, as was supposed to join the Scions of the Seventh Dawn to help them fight the primals, but an unexpected event threw her out of her home world, and into an unknown one.
At first clueless and unsure on what to do, M'Lyn was quick to catch the attention of the people living in the world she'd arrived in, and was thought to be a menace, which led to her quick chase. Without any other option, M'Lyn had to fight back, but it was then when she met a member of the Twilight Brigade, who in turn saved her and invited her to their HQ. She impressed the Twilight Brigade with her vast battle prowess, and also her looks, and M'Lyn was quick to join their ranks.
She was assigned to a sub-unit that specialized in travelling and gathering intel, as her interests were mainly finding a way back to Eorzea. She lends her team her power as a "Weaponmaster", helping with battles, infiltrations and struggles.
Strangely enough, M'Lyn has grown rather fond of her unit, despite her personality, and sees them as the family she never had.
1. Which form will you choose?
The power of the warrior
The power of the defender
The power of the mystic
2. What is most important to you?
Being number one
My prized possessions
3. What do you want out of life?
To see rare sights
To broaden my horizons
To be strong
4. What are you afraid of?