Tori Takahashi Feb 14, 2019 10:00:41 GMT -5
Post by therunawaygirl on Feb 14, 2019 10:00:41 GMT -5
Player Username: TheRunawayGirl (Runa for short)
Current Character List: Tori Takahashi, Neku Kirigaya, Mei Hanaki, Kira
Random Character Notes: Third and (possibly) last update for Tori. Also, since "Illusion" is rarely used in battle or in general, it'll stay with a regular description, and will no longer say which Illusions Tori has in order to avoid constant updates
Character Name: Tori Takahashi
Character Age: Looks 16, but exact age is unknown
Character Race: Spirit
Character Gender: Female
About the Character
Personality: Tori's brave, and enjoys an adventure with some danger to it. She's rather optimistic, likes to joke around and tease, and even helps out someone who needs it. For others, Tori looks like someone who'd know how to have fun, and enjoy some spare time with.
Most of her time, she's stubbornly trying to get stronger, be it physically or mentally. Because of this, she often uses sarcastic remarks or teases others in order to look stronger, or just to raise their morale.
Tori is very stubborn, gets often in trouble, and is a horrible liar. So bad, she's always caught as soon as she tries to lie about something. She can also act coldly to others, especially when things don't go her way.
Regarding her stubborness, it's worth mentioning that she's especially stubborn in battle, and often decides to take care of things on her own. It's not a matter if she can do it or not, but rather, about how long she can fight for.
Character Appearance: Tori is fairly tall for her age, standing at 5'7ft, and fairly well-built, with a weight of 121lbs. She has long, honey-brown hair, which she usually ties in a ponytail, slightly tilting to the left. She also leaves streaks of hair to her sides, being longer on her left side.
Her skin color is slightly tan, and her normal eye color is deep-sea blue. Sometimes, however, her eyes drastically change from deep-sea blue to vivid purple. This usually happens when she gets serious in battle, or very angry.
For regular clothes, Tori wears a magenta-purple tank, which leaves her stomach exposed. She wears a sleeveless, grey jacket with a black hood. She also wears light blue-jean shorts, and holds them with a blue belt, in which she also hangs her sword's sheath. She wears a fingerless, light-cyan glove on her left hand, which covers a black mark on her palm, a mark she doesn't want to talk about. Finally, Tori wears white and blue boots with grey soles.
Battle StatisticsCharacter Position: Neutral
- Ruinga - Tori shoots 3 light bullets aimed at an enemy, that explode on contact. Cooldown - 1 post
- Curaga - Heals a chosen ally for all of their health, herself included. Cooldown - 3 posts
- Blizzaja - Summons a column of ice that traps multiple enemies within, and then crushes it with an attack. A freezing mist will show where the spell will be used (circle-shaped). Cooldown - 5 posts
- Thundaja - Tori summons a lightning bolt with the capability of burning everything to ash down to an enemy of choice. Small electric sparks will appear on the target chosen before the lightning falls down. Cooldown - 5 posts
- Flood - Tori creates a strong water current, akin of a giant wave, that then comes down crashing on to her enemies. Whenever she uses this spell, water starts to build up from behind her, a sign to get away from. Cooldown - 6 posts
- Faith - Boosts the magic power of an ally (doubles), herself included. Duration - 3 posts; Cooldown - 4 post
- Cross-up Magic - Tori shoots her weapon around her, surrounded by a Ruinga spell. Only works on air. Cooldown - 1 post
- Flash - Tori quickly moves to the side, and strikes from behind her enemy. Quickly drains her stamina. Cooldown - 4 posts
- Fire Toss - Imbuing her weapon with fire, Tori tosses it like a boomerang, hitting everything in front of her. Cooldown - 2 posts
- Elegant Flurry - With the help of her blade, Tori attacks the enemy in a quick succession of hits. Every time she connects, her attacks become stronger. If she is interrupted by either counterattacking or evading, the count resets back. Cooldown - 3 posts.
- Recall - A strange blue light quickly appears around Tori's arm, in the form of a dragon. Tori channels that energy to deal a critical hit at the enemy. Cooldown - 7 posts.
- Judgement - Tori's strongest ability. Using her Keyblade's true form, Tori strikes down with a heavenly light against an enemy, dealing massive damage. It's rather slow, so it's easy to avoid. Cooldown - 10 posts.
Twilight FormTori wakes her inner power, changing both appearance and power completely. Her magic is even stronger, and her attacks gain a bit more strength (STR/MAG double). Her speed remains the same, yet her defense harshly drops (DEF halves). Duration - 4 posts; Cooldown - 10 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form finishes)
Gains the following abilities:
- Blue Dragon Flash – An upgraded version of Recall. It does the same thing as the non-upgraded attack, with the difference that it increases critical damage for the next post after use. Cooldown – 8 posts
- Cute Infatuation – Tori charms the enemy, giving her a chance to stun the enemy with her charms for 1 post. With female enemies, it has a worse chance of working. Cooldown – 1 post.
- Twilight’s Outburst – An even stronger version of Judgement. Using the true form of her Keyblade, Tori leaps from the ground with incredible force behind her. And unlike Judgement, it’s not slow, and can even land the hit immediately after charging it. It does, however, drain a lot of Tori’s stamina. Cooldown – 12 posts
Red MoodMaking use of Illusion magic, Tori gains more speed when attacking (SPD doubles), and creates after images that can confuse her true movements. For whatever reason, her after-images are all of a red hue. Duration – 4 posts; Cooldown – 8 posts (cooldown starts as soon as the form ends)
Gains the following abilities:
- Lunatic Red Eyes – Tori gets real close to the enemy, and making use of Illusion magic, she has a chance to confuse the enemy. It deals a bit of damage after using the move. Duration of inflicted damage – 2 posts; Cooldown – 4 posts
- Crescent Echo – Tori tosses her Keyblade towards an enemy, and then quickly pulls it back, hitting twice. It has a chance of dazing the enemy, leaving them vulnerable for 1 post. Cooldown – 3 posts
- Unnamed Longsword - A regular longsword without a name. Tori usually uses it to block and parry instead of fighting straight with it. Some people tease her by calling the blade "Nameless"
- "Forget-Me-Not" - A Keyblade faintly resembling a peculiar flower, with a cherry flower keychain tied to it. While it shares the name, this Keyblade is peculiar and not like other Keyblades, as it is only a fragment of a stronger Keyblade. However, Tori doesn't know how to use the stronger one yet, so she preffers using this one, instead. Not only that, it's rather light (for Tori's standars, it's a bit heavy for anyone else) and boosts Tori's powers significantly.
- “Crystal Twilight” – Tori’s true Keyblade. It’s a reverse, crystal Keyblade, said to be the force of Twilight taken form. However, Tori’s not able to summon it on her own, and only appears whenever she wakes her true power.
- Illusion Summon - Tori summons an Illusion based on a person's memory, which lasts until the Illusion is hit once. This Illusion acts independantly from Tori. Duration - 3 posts; Cooldown - 10 posts, 15 if the Illusion was hit
- Dantès - Dantès protects Tori from any harm while he's summoned. If he's hit 5 times with a regular attack/ability, or 3 times with magic, then he will immediately dissapear. Duration - 2 posts if he hasn't been forced to leave; Cooldown - 4 posts
Spirits are very sensible to other people's emotions, light and darkness. Tori can sometimes unwillingly or willingly see other people's memories.
Whenever she finds a chance, she'll ask a strong-willed person to give her access to their strongest memory in order to make an Illusion. They have a chance to refuse, and Tori will not bother them further.
Usually, Illusions resemble a person's own strength, and will act independantly from Tori. It only takes one attack for them to dissapear, and breaking the crystal holding the person's memory. This means that Tori cannot use it ever again and, therefore, uses them with caution. She'll often not use them.
Character Team Attacks:
Quick VolleyNumber of people involved: 2 (Exclusive to Neku and Tori)
Spells/Abilities involved: Tori – Fire Toss; Neku – Demonic Chaos
Attack description: Tori first tosses her weapon at the enemy, to then quickly be followed by Neku’s Demonic Chaos ability. Deals higher damage than both abilities separately, and it’s an effective way to distract the enemy.
Cooldown: 7 posts
History of the attack: Since Tori and Neku are members of the same Guild, they often have to work together. This attack is one of the many they’ve used in their fight, but it’s only been recently since they’ve been able to perfect it.
Light BlastNumber of people involved: 2 (Tori and Mei). More people (up to 3) may be able to join in the attack ONLY if they have any light-related spells, or a non-elemental physical ability
Spells/Abilities involved: Tori – Elegant Flurry; Mei – Apocalypse; Any other person – Any light-related spell/non-elemental ability
Attack description: Mei imbues Tori’s weapon with an Apocalypse spell, and then Tori rushes down at the enemy with a quick succession of hits, which gets stronger as long as the attack isn’t parried, blocked or interrupted. Any other person has increased power on their light-related attacks.
Special ability for Tori – Her regular attacks have light-element to it. Duration – 3 posts.
Special ability for anyone else using spells – Light-related spells have increased power. Duration – 3 posts
Special ability for anyone else using abilities – Their regular attacks and physical abilities (that do not have any other element to it) have light-imbue. Duration - 3 posts
Cooldown: 7 posts
History of the attack: Due to her reluctant attitude towards fighting, Mei feels more comfortable supporting her teammates by a distance. This team attack is done so Mei is able to support her allies, while they take care of the bigger threat. And since Tori and Mei’s relation is a close one, this attack has a fairly good synergy. With other people, it might take some practice before fully mastering.
Character Strengths: Tori is skilled with magic, and is capable of learning new spells very quickly. She also fights more with magic than anything else, which makes it easier for her to take care of herself.
Character Weaknesses: Tori is very stubborn, and most of the time, she'll prefer to fight on her own instead of cooperating, leading her to exceed her limits
Tori is the first Spirit to ever exist, and was locked within a place called The Farther Shore. She was unable to leave the Shore for the longest time, until she fell in a trap and was sent outside, forgetting everything about herself. This happened a few years prior to the events of Birth By Sleep.
She woke up in a world called Sakura Island, and began to live a fairly regular life there, while she slowly regained her memories back. In a few years, most of her past memory had returned to her, and she grew aware of her true power.
During her life there, Sakura Island was soon a focus for the Heartless, searching to place that world into the darkness. Feeling as if she'd known the Heartless from long ago, Tori began fighting them, in order to protect what she felt close to her: her new home. So long as she could protect her home and her friends, she'd fight not caring about the consecuences.
After a day of fighting, Tori took a break at her favorite spot: the Eastern Shore in Sakura Island. Her guild's HQ was there, and also a beautiful cherry tree, where Tori would often spend her free time thinking. Sometimes, she'd even hang out with her friends and plan things for the next day.
However, Tori stood there even after the others left, despite knowing that, when its nighttime, things can be very dangerous for someone going solo. Yet there was something that she had to think about -something that had been bothering for a while now.
Not long ago, she'd recalled a very important memory to her, and was trying to understand it a bit better. It had to do with her wanting to live outside a place she couldn't recall...
She had remembered other bizarre things about herself previously, but she didn't have as much problems as she did now. Why was that recent memory bothering her so much?
1. Which form will you choose?
The power of the warrior
The power of the defender
The power of the mystic
2. What is most important to you?
Being number one
My prized possessions
3. What do you want out of life?
To see rare sights
To broaden my horizons
To be strong
4. What are you afraid of?